Monday, February 20, 2006

Good weekend

We had a good time this weekend. On Saturday night, we had some friends come over. I made a yummy dish, my dad likes to call southwest pasta. It is like fettucine alfredo, with a kick. You make it with chipotle peppers, and you also put a spicy rub on the chicken. Man, it was a hit. I think this one of the best ones I have ever made. Kasi brought brownies for desert. After we had desert, we played Scene It. That was fun. Yesterday we went down to Kentucky to Kasi's and Scott's to watch NASCAR. I am not a big fan of it, but my hubby and Scott are. Kasi and I got bored so we went to the mall. I was really good and didn't buy a whole lot of stuff. I went into Bath and Body Works (big mistake). I did pretty good though. They of course were having a sale. They are discontinuing one of my favorite scents, so I had to stock up. After the race was over we had dinner. It was yummy. We stayed for a lil bit to watch a movie, then we left. It is a long drive from their house to ours. We still had fun.

So, I guess I am about 6 weeks pregnant. I have been doing some reading, and the stuff I have bee reading says my baby is about the size of Lentil Bean. How funny is that? Since I was on fertility meds, my hubby kids about there being 2 "lentil beans". I hope he doesn't jinx me....lol. Twins already run in my family. My grandmother is fraternal twin. If I had fraternal twins, 1 boy and 1 girl, then that would be ok. I wouldn't have to go through the fertility stuff again. We will have to see how everything goes. I guess next Monday, I will know for sure. I will be having my first ultrasound. I am excited.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Call me call me call me after you find out how many beanie babies you have in there. You can call the cell and it will be FREEEEE. I gotta know.

And which scent are they retiring??

8:33 PM, February 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl..its not that long of a drive!!! I had fun too! Yes, your southwest pasta was a hit! I am going to have to make that myself. It was sooo yummy! My store bought lasagna was good too..lol. Cant wait to find out how many bambinos you got..I will take whatever one you dont want...hahahaha!

6:13 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

Hi Manda! Just checkking in to see how the Ultrasound went!!*hug*

9:44 AM, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home