Monday, January 30, 2006

A night of Hot Apple Pie

My friend Danielle won tickets to the Hot Apple Pie concert on Friday night. She invited me to go, cuz she loves me....lol. Anyways, it was a small affair that 96.5 The Star put on. The opening act for Hot Apple Pie was Jack Ingram. He was dang good live. I enjoyed Jack Ingram alot. After he was done with his set, he signed autographs. So, I got one...WOOHOO. Maybe it will be worth something some day. Hot Apple Pie came out shortly after that and just ROCKED the house. They were freakin awesome. For those of you not familiar with them they sing the very popular "Hillbillies love it in the hay". So anyways, we had a great time. Took a couple of pics. I am gonna try to post them. I don't know how well they will turn out. Hope everyone had a great weekend! This is Jack Ingram

This pics of Hot Apple Pie did not come out good at all, so I am not going to bother.

4 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Glad you had fun! I want to go see a band and drink on my b-day in about 3 weeks. Wanna come?!:-)

10:45 AM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger Manda said...

Sounds like fun, let me know time and place....=)

11:25 AM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger Cylithria Dubois said...

Oh I see how the two of you are, making B-Day Plans and leaving out the rest of us....uh huh.....I see.... J/k ;)

Sounds like you had a great time manda!

Nascar season is starting soon...wooohooo, do you have any favorites?

Oh and by the way, your kitt cat playing with your screen saver is too cute and crazy woman! hahahaha

10:25 AM, February 04, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

Ok Manda...
Time to post? How can I say anything if you don't first???

7:39 PM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home