Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year...2006!!!

Happy New Year everyone. We had a good time last night. We went to our friends, friends house, if that makes any sense....lol. We kinda invited ourselves....hehehe. We went over to our neighbors, to see what they were doing, and they invited us to go with them to their friends. We had a good time. People were nice. Had a couple of beers. Hubby played Texas hold em all night. I don't think he won anything though....lol.

Me and hubby made a New Years resolution to quit smoking. We try to do this every once in awhile. I think this time we are going to make it. This habit is to damn expensive. Not only that it is BAD for you. Come on now, I am nurse you would think I would know better. Us nurse are the worse...lol. So keep your fingers crossed and the encouraging thoughts flowing for us. I am bound and determined to do it this time.

Hope everone had a fun New Year's. HAPPY 2006!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you two. I will be rooting for you across the states. I miss you guys!!!!!

2:24 AM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home