Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm outtie!!!!!

I leave tomorrow afternoon to go home...WOOHOO. I am so freakin excited. I get to spend the holidays with my family, and my birthday with friends and family. I can't hardly stand the wait. I have been doing laundry and cleaning all day. I have still yet to pack. We will get to it sometime tonight. We still have to make a quick trip to walmart for the kitty, then we can come home and finish getting ready to go.

I went to the dentist today. I hate the dentist, but it has to be done. I guess I houldn't have waited 2 yrs to go. It is now catching up with me. I do have to go back and get some cracked fillings fixed, and oh yeah the fun part of getting my wisdom teeth pulled. Yeah for me.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home