Monday, October 17, 2005

Hi

Well, my hubby Adam is at the close of a long weekend. We didn't do much exciting. His boss told him to take a long weekend, cuz they are going to be busy for the next couple of weeks with Toys For Tots. He works with the reservists here in Cincinnati, and Toys for Tots is big thing with the reservists. They will be plenty of long nights and him working on the weekends collecting toys and money for the kids. It makes him feel good about doing it. We actually get to take some of the money and go shopping for the kids. It sounds like fun. I love to shop!

We have the Marine Corps birthday ball coming up. We are going to a Country club to celebrate. I bought my dress already. It was 40% off. So, it only cost me $75 instead of $130. Pretty cool huh. I am hoping this one will be fun. Last year kinda sucked. I met Danielle when we got here, and her hubby left to go to Iraq shortly after that and she went home. She had a brand new baby, I would have left to....lol. Well, anyways they are going to be here this yr, so hopefully it should be fun. I hope!

On another note. I get to go home for Thanksgiving. I am so excited. I will be home with family and friends for my b-day....The BIG 30. I am not sure what to think about this yet. I don't want be out of my 20's. they have been so good to me....lol. My birthday is the sunday after Thanksgiving. My mom and dad are gonna cook me dinner...woohoo! They are going to make Lumpia for dinner. It is like an eggroll. It is so good. Yummy. I can hardly wait.

I hope everyone has a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home