Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I need a job!

Anyone have any suggestions? I had a job and then when my hubby left to go overseas, I quit so I could go back to Cali for a lil bit. I can't believe how difficult it is to find a job, a nursing job for that matter. I live to far away for most of the jobs I see. With gas prices nowadays I don't hardly think it is worth driving 50 miles round trip. I have a couple of leads, but we will see where they go.

Anyways, I just watched a stupid movie. It had some funny lines in it, but thats about it. It was Anchorman. We do the blockbuster online thingy. How cool is that they deliver the movies right to your house, and then you can put them right back in the mail and wait for a new movie to be sent to ya.

I told ya'll that this wasn't going to be very exciting. I just thought I would give it another shot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Would you like to have unlimited income potential doing something you love from home? Do you love candles?? Lol. I crack myself up. Get your friend, Marina Corra to subsidize you with her newfound fame until you move and go back to Vista Knoll (cuz you know you will).

Hey, your word verification almost cussed at me. I had to type in fckfqeg.

1:11 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Manda said...

Jen- you are to funny. I will let Marina Corra know what you said....lol

4:45 PM, October 14, 2005  
Blogger Cylithria Dubois said...

Hahaha You two crack me up!!!

2:38 PM, October 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're waiting on my newfound fame...well, um, you may be waiting a while. You could just get use to being poor like me. It's starting to become the lifestyle we are accustomed to. The music business looks rewarding from where I sit, but I am really ready to see some of those rewards ($$$) myself!!

11:51 PM, October 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home