Saturday, November 05, 2005

Jarhead

A local radio station here in Ohio gave 36 free tickets to the Marine reserve center for a sneak preview of Jarhead. It was a pretty good movie. The Marines that went were well behaved. We thought there was going to be alot of barking and OORAHs going around. The first part of the movie took place at Camp Pendleton, and I felt a lil homesick....lol. After the movie we all went to a bar and had a beer and the Marines talked about the movie, and us wives talked about the Marine Corps Ball. It is a week from today. I am kinda excited because this is going to be the first time, that I actually have female friends that are going. I have taken my friends with me in the past, with friends of my hubby's. We have a really good couple friend that has gone with a few times. Thats always fun. These friends that are going this time, are actually married to guys in the unit here. FUN FUN. I am hoping to have a good time. It is time to fix breakfast. Have a great weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home