Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I found them....

I found my shoes for the ball. I am so excited. I got them at Wally World. They are so comfortable, right now anyways. I think this is going to be the first Marine Corps ball that I go to with comfortable shoes. Who says beauty has to be painful....lol.

Nothing much been going on around here. The weather is getting colder. It does not stop us and our friends from hanging out around a fire pit in the backyard roasting weenies and a couple of beers. That what we did over the weekend. It was fun. Cold but fun. The plan is to do the same this weekend. Some of my friends were going to go to a haunted trail, I just can't do things like that. I go out with clean undies, I come home with clean undies. No messes for me...lol.

I am counting the days till I get to go home. I am so excited. I get to celebrate my b-day with my family amd friends. I will be the big 30. Not sure what to think about that. My friends here and I were talking about doing something for birthday. I don't know, we will have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home