Thursday, October 20, 2005

Shoe shopping ......UGH!!

Why is it that when you need nice dressy shoes, you can never find the right ones? I attempted to get shoes for the Marine Corps ball yesterday. I found a lot of cute shoes, but unfortunately I was blessed with wide feet. Why is it that all the cute shoes are for people with narrow feet, and then people like me get stuck with ugly shoes? I guess it shouldn't really matter, as my dress is long you won't even see my feet. I went shopping with my friend Shannon yesterday and she is blessed with the same problem, but she was able to finds shoes. She told me I should just wear black slippers and no one would notice the difference....lol. I thought she is probably right. I am looking for something that I just can slip on, so when my feet start to hurt (which they always do...don't they Jen?) I can just slip them off. My quest for the perfect shoes is still on. I will keep you posted if I find anything....lol. Let me know if any of you have any suggestions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Flip flops come really dressy nowadays. You could do that.

7:32 PM, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home