Friday, November 04, 2005

Job Interview

I have a job interview today. Well actually it is an open house for this company that I worked all of 3 days for last summer. I was hired as "on-call" position. I gave them all the days that I was able to work. They never called me for work. I decided it was time to look for a new job. I got one and then that's when the other job started calling me for work. They wanted me to work the days that I was already work for my full-time job. Eventually they stopped calling me. I am wondering if that is going to make a difference whether they hire at me at this place. Same company differ building. I thought I would give it a shot. What's the worst they can tell me.......NO. I am only looking for on call work right now, because the holidays are coming up and I want to be able to spend time with the family. Working in a nursing home means working holidays. i am usually not opposedto working holidays, but we already have plans to go away. I know that they will not let me do that it was to have a full time job. So hopefully this will work out. My hubby is from Georgia and since we are closer then we have ever been for the holidays we wanted to spend Christmas with them. Wish me good luck today. Hope everyone has a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home