Sunday, November 20, 2005

Poker Night

We had our first official poker night here last night. It was a good time. We had a good turn out, considering it was the first time my hubby had it here. A bunch of the guys from work together 1x-2x's a month and play poker. We decided to do it here. It was fun. Some of the wives showed, and yes we behaved ourselves, and didn't bother the men....lol. Lots of beer was drank. I made yummy Jell-O shots. They were a big hit with everyone. Not sure if we are going to do it again, but I am glad that we did.

On another note I leave in 2 days for Cali. I am so damn excited. As my dad would say, I have 2 more sleeps. HEHEHE. We are going out to Anza Borrego for Thanksgiving. My grandparents do this alot. They take a bunch of trailers, and camp out for the weekend. I have not done it since I before I got married almost 9 years ago. I am definatley looking forward to it. I am SOOOOO excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home