Thursday, January 19, 2006

Crazy Cat



This is my crazy cat Emily. She is really psycho. Just ask Jen or my hubby. Jennie has my cats brother and sister. They are 2 totally different cats. Well, ok they say pets mimic their owners. She was my dad's cat and then he gave her to me. My dad and I are a lil crazy...so maybe thats where she gets it. It might also be because I played with her like she was a rottweiler when she was a kitten. So, anyways this is her attacking the screensaver on my laptop. Sorry it is not a very good picture, I took it with my cell phone.

My hubby has finally posted to his blog for the first time in months. Go over and comment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Too funny. My friend has one crazy cat and one scardey cat.lol

1:29 PM, January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home