Monday, January 16, 2006

It's been awhile

I haven't had much to talk a bout, that's why it has been awhile since my last post. Life here in Ohio is the same. We are hoping to get orders to go back to the west coast. A couple of our friends around here have orders already. 1 couple is going out to the west coast. Yes I am jealous, even though there aren't going where me and hubby want to go, but close enough. Another friend of mine is going back to North Carolina, where she is from. You know that she has to be excited. neither one of them have to check into the new places till later on in the year. Everyday that Adam goes to work, I am hoping he will have orders to go back. We both have a bad feeling we are going to end up in Okinawa, which is not somewhere I feel like going. You never know where you are going to end up when the Marine Corps is in charge. I guess we will just have to see what the plan is.

On another note, I have a job interview tomorrow. It is for a doc clinic. I am so hoping this is the job for me. I am tired of sitting at home all the time. It is closer to home then most of the places that I have interviewd with. Who would've thunk it that it is so hard to get a nursing job out here. So, keep your fingers crossed, and hope I get this job!

Our New Years resolution is not doing so well. I think we made it 1 full day of not smoking, and then we caved. We keep telling ourselves that we need to quit, but have we? NOT. It is harder then ya think. We will try again. Smokes are to damn expensive. So we will quit one of these dyas, hopefully soon.

Hope everyone has had a great start to the New Year!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Hi. Jen Beschman is my cousin. Heard you were prego after a long time trying. Congrats!! I linked to your blog via hers and was reading some of your past posts. Okinawa is beautiful. A lot of Marines stationed here are deployed to TAD a lot but the lifestyle here (and the COLA) are awesome. I'm a Cali girl too and the weather here is phenominal. Anyhoo, best of luck with the baby. Take care!

2:14 AM, February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home