Monday, January 30, 2006

Aloha

Saturday we went to a luau at the Majors house. we had a really good time. There was good food, and good drinks. I had my fair share of pina coladas....YUMMYY!!!! They had a ton of beer, so after the pina coladas got to sweet, I headed off to the cooler for a cool refreshing Corona with lime of course. I got to know a couple more of the military wives. That was nice. I hope to be able to get together with some of them and hang out. The major and his wife made everyone feel welcome, and made sure everyone was having a great time. I of course have been in a lil bit of funk lately, and I was honestly thinking about not going, but Adam said that I should go, cuz I would have a great time. He was right, it was really a blast!!!

After we left the party a couple of us went to this bar called the Back Porch. We had some appetizers, and couple more beers. Then we decided to call it a night. We got home about 1:30a. We had so much, all of us are looking forward to more parties like this.

Here a couple of pics of the night. Enjoy!



2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Cute pics! How fun!:)

10:44 AM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger Shannon said...

Yo! This is your ol' pal Shannon. For some ungodly reason, I started a blog.....its:
suniyadda.blogspot.com

Peace!

10:26 PM, February 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home