Wednesday, February 08, 2006

In addition...

Yesterday, I was also told that I finally got a job! I can't believe it. Someone must be looking out for me. I guess I will just have to see how long I can work. It is in a nursing home. I will be working long hours. I know the baby is more important then working, but I will take it easy. I still haven't told my new boss that I am preggers. I was afraid that I wouldn't get the job. Oh well. I guess she will find out sooner or later. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week like me. Bye bye for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Oh My Goodness, Manders. I will call you today after I get home from our playdate (better get ready for those!)

12:00 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Cylithria Dubois said...

OH WOW Mand - you got the job. Congrats woman........ I am so happy for you and hubby right now!!!

6:28 PM, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home