Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hey Guess What??

After yrs and yrs of disappointment, the day has finally come. I so can't believe it is here. I never thought I would hear those 3 little words or that those 3 little words could mean so much. The doctor told me "You are pregnant!". How freaking exciting is that? It is still very surreal to me. I almost can't believe it. Me and my hubby have wanted this for long, and it is finally here. YEAH!!!! My first ultrasound is on Feb 27th. I am so excited. Any advice for a brand new mommy??

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!
My first piece of adivce: don't ask for it. Believe me, you'll get enough unsolicited advice as it is.

Oh yeah, sleep, go out and see lots of movies while you still can.

6:31 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

Wait a minute..what the heck? You're already getting an utrasound??? I didn't get my first one til 20 weeks.

8:26 PM, February 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS CHICA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and Adam. Guess I am going to be coming back to Cinti for a bit. I wont give advice, 'cause I wouldn't even know where to start..you can give me some though, someday!! Take care of yourself, girl. Miss ya lots...

p.s. check out your myspace page...

12:29 AM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

Holy Cow!! I am SO excited for you!!!:-)

11:54 AM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Cylithria Dubois said...

Awwwwwwwww Congratulations Momma!!!!!
I'm so excited for you!!!

4:08 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Shannon said...

Congratulations, Amanda and Adam!! Good thing for your blog, or I would have never known the news. Maybe you'll have twins! Woohoo!

9:00 AM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home