Thursday, February 16, 2006

Happy Anniversary to us

9 years ago yesterday, Adam and I got married. We didn't do much. We just spent time together. His boss let him have the day off. We went to this Mexican restaurant Abuelos. It is so yummy. I am so happy that we actually got to spend time together. The last 3 anniversaries we haven't been able to be together much. Last year my hubby had just gotten to Africa. They year before we were driving from Cali to Ohio. We had Wendy's for dinner that night. Real romantic.....eh? The year before that he was in Iraq. So, even though we didn't do anything exciting, at least we were together. Not to mention that fact that we are actually going to have a baby. We are on cloud 9.

I hate the job that I just started. I don't know how long I will stay there. I have already started looking for a new job. How said is that. Hope everyone Had a Happy Valentines Day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Happy Anniversary!!

I'm sorry about the new job sucking. *hug*

10:25 AM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!! Miss you guys lots.

2:37 AM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

You know, the whole time we talked on that day, I kept thinking "remember to say something". Did I? NoooOOO! Happy belated anniversary. Glad you guys are finally together for this one.

What? You didn't go to ChiChi's?? It's a celebration of food, ya know. Hahahahaha.

11:07 AM, February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home