Monday, March 20, 2006

Party Time!!!

This weekend was a lot of fun. My friend Danielle had a birthday party this weekend. We had a really good time. It was the first party that I have gone to since I found out I was pregnant. My hubby lets me drink and get crazy. So this time, it was his turn. He was pretty silly. I made me a virgin daquiri. Instead of using rum, I used orange juice. It was yummy. We just all hung and listened to music and listen to the marines talk about work.....uuuughhh. Brian came over and brought a birthday cookie cake. It was pretty funny. We had a good time. It's not that bad being the only sober one....lolThis is a pic of the cake! Pretty funny huh?

On Thursday night we went to a German restaurant called the Hofbrauhaus. I am not a big fan of German food. I had beer battered fish. That was really good. We went for Jenn's birthday. Her hubby Trevor got her a $60 chocolate cake. Man.....that sucker was huge. OH BOY was it yummy!!!!! They had so much left over. I wonder if they ever finished it. So that's what we have been up to lately.

On Wed I have another OB appt. Let's hope everything is good. I almost out of the first Trimester. I am starting to feel a better...YEAH!!!! Hope all is well!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good weekend. Love the cake!!! Miss ya chica...

2:34 AM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Shannon said...

That cake is too funny. Glad you and the Gilbert's all had fun! Take care!

9:49 AM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Hepzibah The Watchman said...

Congratulations and blessings on your new bundle of joy.

2:35 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

Woman, update this blog so I can quit seeing the cookie penis!!

2:41 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

That cookie is SO funny! I bet it was yummy though!:-)

6:30 PM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home