Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Isn't he cute?


We took Aiden to get his newborn pictures yesterday. It was an experience. He was really good though. Even though he was being poked and prodded by the photographer. We had a hard time waking him up, to get pics with his eyes open., but it was all worth it. He takes really good pictures (unlike his mommy...lol). I am having a difficult time adjusting to my new life, but every bit of it is worth it. I love my new little man. He is so gosh darn cute. So that's about it from here. I just wanted to share how cute my monkey is. Monkey is my nickname for him....lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Ok, since Aiden has his own page, it's time for you to start your mommy blog now. Plenty of room for funny anecdotes on squirting breast milk at the cat, Adam gagging because of baby poop, things like that. Write! Write! Or you can just talk about how that first beer was soooooooo stinkin good.

11:02 AM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

He is SO gorgeous!! i wish I could give him a snuggle!! :-)

8:10 PM, October 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home