Monday, October 16, 2006

He's Here!!!



Aiden arrived Thursday Oct 12th at 8:32am. He weighed a hefty 8lbs 15oz, and was 20 3/4 in long. I had to have a c-section cuz they thought he was going to be huge. Everything went smoothly. No complications. I was only in the hospital for 2 days. I was anxious to get home and get started with my new family. Since we have been home things are good. Just getting used to the new life. My mom and my sister are here. They sure are a big help. I am still recovering. I don't have a whole lot of pain, it is pretty manageable. I go tomorrow to the OB to get my staples removed. That should be fun. NOT.....lol. Aiden has his first pediatrician appt on Wed. I am sure everything will be just fine. All he does is eat and sleep. Isn't he just so darn adorable?! I think so. I am not partial at all.....lol. Well that's all from here. Hope ya'll have a good week!! Oh yeah go check out Aiden's blog that his daddy made for him. It's cute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats mommy and daddy!! :-)

I was scared to get my staples removed after my C/S but it wasn'tad at all! I was shocked at how painless it was!!

6:27 AM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

I just wanna rub his fuzzy lil head!

3:46 PM, October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home