Friday, July 28, 2006

Today is the day....

That we move. I had about 2 hrs of sleep last night. Not good. Adam had to work for a little bit to pick up some of the guys, that are going to help us move. It seems like we are going to have a lot of help. I hope. I can't do anything except watch and direct where my things go. I feel a little helpless. Oh well what can ya do. We got some good news yesterday. Adam was airing up the wheels on the dolly on Wed, and some stranger walked up to him and asked if he was moving. He told the guy that he was. The guy asked Adam if he had a moving truck, Adam said he did. They guy told Adam that he was the team manager for Penske Truck, and to call him on Thur morning, and he would get his truck. So, Adam called the guy yesterday and he told Adam that he was going to take care of the moving truck for him, just as a thank you for his service in the military. When Adam was at the gas station he was in uniform, so that's why that guy approached him. How freakin cool is that? So we are saving almost $200. Woohoo. So that's my good news for the day. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Man, one of the many benefits of I&I. You KNOW out here, they'd probably hike the price up.

Good luck on the move and call me when the dust settles. I'll be home Sat & Sun afternoon.

PS. I'm picking up holiday catalogs today!!!!!

3:48 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

Today is now the day where you need to update your blog ;)

Pictures??? (Oh, and I need your new address, too)

11:25 AM, August 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home