Sunday, May 21, 2006

Poseidon


We went to the movies last night and saw Poseidon. It was pretty good. It was one of those movies that never stopped. It has you sitting on the edge of your seat almost the whole movie. Ok so there is my movie review.

Not much else is going on here. I have a job interview tomorrow. I will be working with a friend of mine. She is looking out for me. She told her boss I was pregnant, and they don't care, prolly cuz I don't need health insurance from the company. So keep your fingers crossed that I get it. I am tired of sitting at home all the time.

My friend Jen will be here in a couple of weeks. I am so excited I can hardly wait. Then 3 days after she leaves Cincinnati, then hubby and I will be flying to San Diego. My family is doing a baby shower for me. Woohoo! I have a doc appt on May 31st to see what the sex of the baby is.
I am so excited. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Oh no. You're starting to go blinkie crazy!!!!

Wire mt II won't be avail till after Bill leaves...there's my dilemma. Can't move by myself!

6:59 PM, May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home