Friday, April 21, 2006

YEAH!!!!!

I am so excited. One of bestest and oldest friend is coming out from Cali to visit. Her hubbies family is from the Cincinnati area. He is getting ready to deploy again, and they wanted to come out to see his family and so I get lucky cuz I get to see them also. Her little girl will turn 2 while she is here, so they are gonna have a b-day for her. I am so freakin excited. She called me today and told me they would be here on June 6th. YEAH!!! So anyways that's whets going on around here.

On another note it is the weekend and my hubby will have to work this weekend. Well just tomorrow. Cincinnati has unfortunately lost another Marine in Iraq. Since my hubby works with the reservists they usually do the funerals. So he will be doing the funeral tomorrow with full military honors. So keep this family in your thoughts and prayers. The marine was only 22yrs old.

Didn't want to depress anyone, but Have a Great Weekend!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Yo! How's the pregnancy? We need to have a bonfire at our house soon...time to enjoy the outdoors again! Take care!

9:33 AM, April 22, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

Man, remind me to give the kids tranqualizers before we leave.

10:25 PM, April 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home