Thursday, May 04, 2006

Boy or Girl??

We still don't know. I had the ultrasound done yesterday, and it was a lil to early the doc said. I have another one scheduled for May 31st, I will be 5 months by then....woohoo. Good thing about yesterday, me and hubby got to see the baby move, and I heard the heartbeat. So now I know that there really is a baby there...hehehe. I guess it just seems weird cuz I am pregnant, and besides the positive tests, and my clothes fitting tighter, I don't have any other signs. Now I do, and it is clear, I am pregnant. So on that note everyone have a good rest of the week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

How exciting! I can't wait till you find out!! Any names yet?

3:17 AM, May 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wwwooooopppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
yea we are sooo happy for you and Adam and cant wait to see you when your out here for your visit.
luv ya
Chrys

2:54 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

I already told you. Why don't you ever listen to me??!! =Þ

12:16 AM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home