Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A New Milestone

Well, today we hit a new milestone with this pregnancy. I actually felt the baby move. It was a little startling at first. I was just sitting there watching a lil bit of TV and all of sudden, I felt a lil flutter sensation. I was like what the heck. Then it happened again. So I was like WOOHOO,that must be the baby! So of course I had to call everyone and let them know. Now I am feeling the baby when I am just sitting around. I think I have been feeling the baby all week, but I wasn't sure. Now my friends that have been preggers has helped me confirm it...lol. So that's whets going on here. Ultrasound next week, we will hopefully find out the sex of the baby. We think it is a boy. I have a boy's name picked put but no girls names. So we shall see. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

How fun! I do miss that, feeling those baby kicks. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!!:)

2:23 PM, May 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home