Saturday, July 08, 2006

I really don't need this right now!!

Well, my landlords called yesterday and said that they wanna put the house that we live in on the market to sell. I am like what. Don't you realize I am 6 months pregnant, and this is NOT good timing. So, Adam and I decided yesterday, to give our 30 days notice find an apartment. We are afraid that the house will sell right when the baby gets here, and that would not be cool. Oh well, such is life right. We went looking at apts today. We found we really like. The only bad thing is, it is Kentucky. We live right on the border of Ohio and Kentucky. The beny's are.....cheaper rent, cheaper utilities, closer for Adam to go to work, we already have friends that live down there, oh and did I mention cheaper rent! So we are going to put our security deposit down, and away we go. I am really upset that we have to move right now, but on the other hand CHEAPER RENT!!! That's what's going on here. We are going to be moving at the beginning of next month. So I have a lot of packing to accomplish in the next couple of weeks. Did I mention I am having another baby shower at the end of THIS month. So much to do, and so little time. Well wish me luck, cuz I am gonna need it. Peace Out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

I wish I lived closer or I'd help you pack and move! Sounds like you guys made the right decision! Good to see you post though! *hug* :-)

6:21 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

That's the lamest thing in the world. Your utilities will probably be cheaper, too. Send me pics, or the name of the complex or something so I can look it up. They should pay for your move ;)

9:32 PM, July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home