Wednesday, May 31, 2006

UUGGHH!!

Well ultrasound #2 today. No such luck to find out the sex of the baby. The baby decided to be shy today and keep it's legs crossed. Can you believe it!! Wouldn't you know it, that after the ultrasound was done, the baby decided to be very active. I was like what the heck....lol Oh well. The doc is gonna do another ultrasound in 2 months and we better be able to find out then. I am having a baby shower next month and I was hoping to know by then. It does not look like it. Well I will just finish registering for gender neutral things. I still have more things to put on my registry before the baby shower. Well that's all for now. Hope everyone has great rest of the week!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

**coughgirlcough**

=D

12:48 AM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

I have always heard girl's are more shy! I guess we'll see in 2 weeks!:)

6:47 AM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

Got any new posts in ya?!lol

9:11 AM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

Hahahaha. At least it wasn't me who said it this time. You KNOW you have fascinating stories of a visit with great friends. C'mon!!

10:43 AM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home