Friday, July 14, 2006

When it rains it pours!

So here I am sitting here almost 90 degree weather, and 93% humidity and no A/C. What's wrong with this picture? Don't know...Well, I will tell you. On Wed my A/C crapped out on us. It has been so friggin hot here the last couple of days. We called the landlords on Wed, they came out to look at it. He said he would have to call someone, cuz he didn't know what was wrong with it. Someone came out to look at it yesterday, and he said that compressor was broken, and they prolly couldn't fix till next week. Oh man pregnancy hormones started, and I had to hold back the tears.....lol. So to make a long story short, someone is coming out on Monday to put in a whole new unit. Mind you the temps are going to be above 90 all weekend and I have to pack!!! My friend Danielle gave me an A/C window unit, so I am living in my bedroom trying to get stuff together in my room, d I can sleep at night. There's my sob story!! Hope everyone has a better weekend then me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hey, at least you have Adam there to sweat up the bed for ya...unless he's working and I forgot.

Come home and let's bask in misery together. At least it's only 85 here.

5:27 PM, July 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home