Monday, August 07, 2006

Finally...

We are done moving. I am so glad that is all over with. I like the new place just fine. It's just a hard adjustment from living in a nice size house, to a small apt. Oh well, I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do....Right? So anyways, nothing else going on here. My friends here are throwing me a baby shower this weekend, so that should be fun. The boy is doing good. He moves all the time. It is so cool to watch my belly move in waves. I only have 2 more months and couple of days till my due date. I am lil anxious and excited all at the same time. My mom will be here the first part of October till the end of Oct. I am looking forward to that. So that's all that is going on here. Sorry I'm not that exciting.....lol. Hope everyone has a good week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Let us know about the baby shower! I am so glad you are all moved in and I also love your little man's name!:-)

9:51 AM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

Let us know about the baby shower! I am so glad you are all moved in and I also love your little man's name!:-)

9:51 AM, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home