Tuesday, October 10, 2006

4 days to go


Well my due date is Saturday. Who knows if this baby will be here by then. Prolly not. I have a doc appt today. I am having what they call a biophysical profile test. It is an ultrasound to check muscle tone, breathing, and hopefully how big he is. Then I have to a non-stress test, just to check the baby's resting heart rate and active heart rate. We did this last week cuz my fluid levels were high. After the test they said the amniotic levels were down, but I have to do this every week till Aiden decides to it is time to make his big appearance. My mom got here on Sunday to be here for the arrival of Aiden. My friend Amy sent gifts for Aiden with my mom. I got a Chargers jersey and a Padres jersey. I have a pic of the Chargers jersey. That's all that's going on here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Oh my gosh. You have some crazy outfits for that boy. Just take lots of pics of him in them, cause he won't be wearing them very long ;)
There's a picture of me holding Trey when I had my other blog and he was maybe a week old. Better learn to type with one hand!

4:18 PM, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home