Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Big smile!!

Aiden is will be 7 weeks tomorrow. I can't believe how fast the time goes. He is getting so big. His hands are huge!! He is growing out of all his 0-3 month clothes, and getting in to his bigger sizes. He is starting to smile all the time. Before he would only smile when he had gas.....lol. Now he does it when he sees or hears his mommy or daddy, and it just melts my heart. I love it!!! Isn't he so adorable.

Adam was finally told where he was going next. We were hoping a praying for California, and they decided to be butt heads and send us to North Carolina. I am not happy bout it. I wanna go home. He is doing what he can do now to get the orders changed, so we can get back to So Cal. So keep your fingers crossed for us that we get back there. Everyone out there is so excited about meeting Aiden, and I can't wait for them too either. So anyways, I had a great Thanksgiving. My dad came out here and cooked. He is the best cook in the world....lol. He was here for a week. He just left yesterday. That's all from here. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiden is so dang cute. I am hoping, prauing, and crossing my fingers that you guys get to come home. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Tell "Aiden" that I miss his little info chats...hehe

11:57 PM, November 29, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

I love this picture, btw. You're starting to ease out of the hard part and get into the fun, squeezy, lovey, chubby baby part. I'm praying that you guys get back here. I'm know that Bill's uber busy with transition and stuff but anyway that he can help get info either from his comm chief or whatever, let Adam know he's more than welcome to send him an email and at least he can see what's up outside of his own little COC

11:26 AM, November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home